Hand Balance for Yoga practitioners
- Learn how to incorporate hand stands in daily your Ashtanga/Vinyasa Flow.
- Surya Namaskar A (Sun Salutation) jumping to handstand.
- How to Jump from Uttanasana (Forward bend) to Chaturanga (Yoga Push up) through hand stand
- How to jump from Urdhva mukha svanasana (Downward Facing Dog) to Uttanasana through hand stand
- Additional Inverted poses: Shirshasana (Head Stand) and Pincha Mayurasana (Fore Arm Stand)
Hand balance fundamentals workshop
Work on hand stand fundamentals such as posture, alignment, wrist and strength conditioning.
The Fundamentals of Handstand:
Solid base and practical tools from which they can take their handstand practice to a higher and safer level.
- Physical and technical preparation for handstand,
- Proper handstand alignment, how to spot a Hand Stand
- This workshop is aimed for Yoga practitioners beginners and advanced how want to learn or improve their inverted Asanas.
Where: Will be updated soon.
When: Will be updated soon.
Cancellation policy: up to 4 days before the Workshop – 100% full refund, Less then 4 days before the Workshop – No refund.
Lior & Moti
Lior is a hand balancer, a natural mover and trainer, specializing in body weight training and balance, he has a rich history in many physical activities and self exploration training and since 2014 hs is mainly focusing on bodyweight training, Lior believes in pure movement.
Moti has a deep background of Martial arts and a certified Vinyasa Yoga teacher, RYT 400 hours by Yoga alliance. Moti is guided by the body-mind connection that lead us to a better physical and mental self.